Conveniently located near the Burlington line this 11 room, 6 bedrooms, 2 bath Split Entry home with In Law potential is perfect for the large or growing family. Upper level offers large eat in kitchen, dining room with French door leading to a multi- level deck, living room, bath and 3 bedrooms. Lower level offers second kitchen with C/T Floor & electric cook top (no stove), living room with built in shelves, full bath & 3 bedrooms. Updates include, heating system conversion to gas & gas hot water tank, siding. The home is convenient to public transportation, restaurants, & shopping.
This is a Split Entry style home and features 11 total rooms, 2 full baths, 6 bedrooms, 0.27 Acres, and is currently available for $329,900.
For complete details click here.
Here are five reasons why you should buy a home NOW…
1. Houses are more affordable
2. Historically low mortgage rates
3. Prices are stable
4. Home ownership is the path to independence and wealth
5. Owning a home gives you pride of ownership
Call today to find out what homes are available in your price range or do a quick search to look for homes and create a profile on this site to save your favorites.
Billerica MA Real EstateBillerica, MA - $349,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:157 minutes agoBillerica, MA - $465,000 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/14 hours agoBillerica, MA - $316,500 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Billerica, MA - $499,900 - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:11 - Beds:4 - Baths:3Billerica, MA - $459,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1
Burlington MA Real EstateBurlington, MA - $389,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:114 hours agoBurlington, MA - $385,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Burlington, MA - $399,900 - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Burlington, MA - $595,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Burlington, MA - $739,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
Wilmington MA Real EstateWilmington, MA - $354,900 - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:246 minutes agoWilmington, MA - $399,900 - Single-Family - Cape, Contemporary - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Wilmington, MA - $689,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Wilmington, MA - $599,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:12 - Beds:6 - Baths:4Wilmington, MA - $445,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1
- Photos: Market Basket turmoil July 24, 2014Steve Paulenka, who was just fired from Market Basket, held up a stack of petitions he said were signed by customers in support of bringing back the former CEO Arthur T. Demoulas. […]
- Massachusetts House approves abortion clinic bill July 24, 2014The Massachusetts House approved a bill on Wednesday designed to tighten security around abortion clinics. […]
- Abacus backs Wafra Partners' Atronix buyout July 23, 2014Abacus Finance Group has provided a $19 million in senior secured credit facility to support the leveraged buyout of Atronix by Wafra Partners and its affiliate Wafra Investment Advisory Group . […]
- Billerica man held without bail after allegedly choking, beating wife July 23, 2014A 41-year-old Billerica man is being held without bail pending a dangerousness hearing after prosecutors allege that in a fit of rage, he slapped, choked, beat his wife with a back scratcher and tried to suffocate her with a mattress during a domestic dispute Monday night. […]
- Photos: Market Basket turmoil July 24, 2014
- Alzheimer's Drug Market Predicted to Triple, Reaching Nearly $12 Billion, by 2023 July 22, 2014Decision Resources Group, a health care research firm located in Burlington, Mass., finds that the market for Alzheimer's disease therapies will more than triple, reaching nearly $12 billion, by 2023, largely because of the expected launch of the first disease-modifying therapies - a landmark event in AD treatment. […]
- A Husband, A Wife, A Liver July 21, 2014In 2004, Derek Janiak was struck by a string of migraines. His energy faded and he began losing weight. […]
- The Pipeline: Robot love, Google buses, and Box's timing July 17, 2014Weston-based Jibo is billed as the "world's first family robot" and is the brainchild of Cynthia Breazeal, an MIT roboticist who has spent several years researching social robots. […]
- A.I.M. Mutual Names Director of Injury Prevention and Worksite Wellness July 17, 2014The A.I.M Mutual Insurance Companies, a workers' compensation insurer based in Burlington, Mass., promoted Wayne Grudzien to director of injury prevention and worksite wellness . […]
- Alzheimer's Drug Market Predicted to Triple, Reaching Nearly $12 Billion, by 2023 July 22, 2014
- Wilmington's Honey Dew Donuts Shows Support for Market Basket Employees July 23, 2014One local business is showing its support for Market Basket employees in their efforts to bring back ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas. […]
- Feds indict Cambridge man with suspected ties to gun that killed MIT officer July 22, 2014A friend of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was indicted today in federal court on charges of heroin trafficking and possessing an illegal handgun - the same make and model authorities believe was used to execute MIT police officer Sean Collier, an official told The Herald. […]
- Wilmington's Matrix Strength and Fitness has a New Owner July 21, 2014Matrix Strength & Fitness in Wilmington has a new owner. Brendan Stapleton has purchased the business located at 10 Upton Drive #7 Wilmington Ma 01887. […]
- Woman faces OUI charges July 21, 2014A 55-year-old Wilmington woman is facing charges of operating under the influence after Tewksbury police say she admitted to smoking marijuana and drinking a wine cooler before getting behind the wheel. […]
- Wilmington's Honey Dew Donuts Shows Support for Market Basket Employees July 23, 2014