Conveniently located near the Burlington line this 11 room, 6 bedrooms, 2 bath Split Entry home with In Law potential is perfect for the large or growing family. Upper level offers large eat in kitchen, dining room with French door leading to a multi- level deck, living room, bath and 3 bedrooms. Lower level offers second kitchen with C/T Floor & electric cook top (no stove), living room with built in shelves, full bath & 3 bedrooms. Updates include, heating system conversion to gas & gas hot water tank, siding. The home is convenient to public transportation, restaurants, & shopping.
This is a Split Entry style home and features 11 total rooms, 2 full baths, 6 bedrooms, 0.27 Acres, and is currently available for $319,900.
For complete details click here.
If foreclosure is looming you may feel helpless. It is possible to still sell your home and avoid foreclosure. You must sell it quickly and that is not always easy. Here are some tips to get aggressive, and get your home sold fast.
Price it right! Don’t try to squeak out the extra dollar price the home aggressively among the competition. This often means pricing the house low. You are trying to sell the home as fast as possible so every last dollar isn’t worth it at this point.
Make sure to get real about what your home is worth. A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) will outline properties similar to yours that have that recently sold, are pending and are currently on the market. Some experts suggest going 10% below that last sold price in your neighborhood.
Communicate with your lender. You will need to get the go ahead from your lender on how low you can go. If you owe more than your home is worth complete a short sale application with your lender. Ask your lender to give you some indication of how low a sale price they will accept.
Selling your home quickly and avoiding the black mark of foreclosure on your credit report is the goal. It may be hard to accept thousands less than what you paid for your home but you will be better off in the long run.
Billerica MA Real EstateBillerica, MA - $180,000 - Single-Family - Other - Rooms:5 - Beds:1 - Baths:12 hours agoBillerica, MA - $95,000 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:22 hours agoBillerica, MA - $95,000 - Mobile Home - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/12 hours agoBillerica, MA - $266,900 - Single-Family - Other - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:25 hours agoBillerica, MA - $359,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Garrison - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:28 hours ago
Burlington MA Real EstateBurlington, MA - $349,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:11 hour agoBurlington, MA - $439,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:21 hour agoBurlington, MA - $629,900 - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:12 - Beds:6 - Baths:3/23 hours agoBurlington, MA - $399,900 - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/14 hours agoBurlington, MA - $375,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:15 hours ago
Wilmington MA Real EstateWilmington, MA - $579,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/12 hours agoWilmington, MA - $499,900 - Single-Family - Victorian - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:24 hours agoWilmington, MA - $479,900 - Single-Family - Cape, Split Entry, Gambrel - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:36 hours agoWilmington, MA - $414,900 - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/210 hours agoWilmington, MA - $357,500 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2
- Callahans not the first local brothers slain in Lowell August 21, 2014The fatal shootings of brothers Joseph and Keith Callahan Aug. 10 in Lowell isn't the first time that two brothers, who spent their lives together also died together at the hands of a killer. […]
- Billerica woman pleads not guilty to animal-cruelty charges August 20, 2014A 26-year-old Billerica woman pleaded not guilty to an animal-cruelty charge after a neighbor told police he saw the woman discipline her male Pitbull by choking it with its own collar, punching it and kicking the animal 15-20 times in a fit of rage. […]
- Market Basket boycott affecting neighboring stores, too August 18, 2014Restaurants, liquor stores and other shops that have long relied on people deciding to grab dinner, a bottle of wine or run other errands while getting groceries at Market Basket have found themselves also seeing their sales dive during the grocery boycott over the past month. […]
- 3D printer comes to Milford library - what would Gutenberg say? August 18, 2014Consider the newest addition to Wadleigh Memorial Library in Milford. It's a 3D printer, the poster child for 21st century manufacturing possibilities. […]
- Callahans not the first local brothers slain in Lowell August 21, 2014
- Survey: U.S. Rheumatologists Embrace Xeljanz (Tofacitinib) After Label Change August 19, 2014Decision Resources Group, a health care research firm located in Burlington, Mass., finds that the FDA's approval of the supplemental new drug application for Xeljanz in February 2014 to include the reduction of radiographic progression of structural joint damage has had a positive effect on U.S. rheumatologists' perceptions of this treatment for . […]
- Amazon makes an undisclosed investment in cloud services company Acquia August 13, 2014Amazon makes an undisclosed investment in cloud services company Acquia - Amazon has made a rare investment in Acquia, a Burlington, Mass.-based digital marketing company that operates on Amazon's cloud services. […]
- Lavazza Perfetto Espresso Roast K-Cups for Keurig Brewers August 13, 2014Lavazza Perfetto Espresso Roast K-Cups are out, along with 3 other coffees from Lavazza. […]
- Survey: Imatinib and Sunitinib Will Continue to Dominate GIST Therapy Through 2023 August 12, 2014Decision Resources Group, a health care research firm located in Burlington, Mass., finds that the treatment of gastrointestinal stromal tumors will not change dramatically through 2023 as no new therapies are expected to launch for this indication. […]
- Survey: U.S. Rheumatologists Embrace Xeljanz (Tofacitinib) After Label Change August 19, 2014
- Wilmington board wants documents on rink operation change August 19, 2014After a flurry of complaints about the availability and affordability of ice time for Wilmington residents at Ristuccia Memorial Arena over the years, selectmen are looking into how and why the rink's purpose shifted from being a facility for the community to a for-profit entity giving priority to outside groups. […]
- Shawsheen Tech auto student has tools for a career August 17, 2014Recently, during an end-of-the-year ceremony for the Automotive Department, the Billerica resident received what amounts to icing on the cake. […]
- Wilmington Man Killed In Motorcycle Crash In Billerica August 14, 2014Christopher Murphy was killed in the single-vehicle crash on Bicknell Road at 2:30 a.m., according to Billerica Police. […]
- Wilmington man killed, 1 injured in Billerica motorcycle crash August 14, 2014A single motorcycle accident on Bicknell Road in Billerica left one passenger dead and the other seriously injured early Thursday morning. […]
- Wilmington board wants documents on rink operation change August 19, 2014